manduca® Sling LimitedEdition RainbowDayItem number: 233-10-22-012;0
High quality slub-jersey without spandex
One-Size: 510 x 60 cm
Tested for babies and toddlers (3,5-15 kg)
100% cotton (organic cotton)
The elastic sling with GOTS-certificate
The manduca Sling is made of a cuddly jersey fabric, that comes in a bunch of colors and consists of 100% organic cotton. The sling feels really soft on the skin, is bi-elastic, breathable and durable for everyday use. Especially in the first 12 months as a parent, it's an incredible feeling to have your baby in a sling. Also the warm skin and beating heart of mum and dad are an important experience for newborns, reminding them of the past nine months in mom's belly.
Maximum comfort: Being close and cuddly with the parents will never be as important for a child, as in the first months after birth. That's why we've reinterpreted the traditional sling, and came up with a modern, top-functional version of it. The gentle pressure of our elastic sling offers intimate closeness, as well as a comfortable carrying experience.
Easy to use: With 510 cm length and 60 cm width, the manduca Sling offers just the right amount of fabric for different ways of binding & carrying. The colored contrast stitching - recommended by babywearing consultants - makes correct tying really easy. For orientation, the manduca® label marks the center of the sling and the narrow tapered ends guarantee trouble-free knots.
• Supports the important M-Position®
• Bi-elastic knit fabric, lightweight and stable (without spandex)
• Easy handling thanks to the coloured contrast stitching
• Narrow tapered ends for easy knotting
• Can be used as a front carrier or hip carrier
• One size: 510 x 60 cm
• Fits smaller and bigger parents
• Available in many beautiful colours & limited editions
• Complies with CEN/TR 16512:2015
• All materials strictly tested for harmful substances
• Tested for children with a body weight of 3.5 to 15 kg
• Perfect age: 0-12 months
• 100% cotton (organic cotton)
• GOTS-certificate (License No. 152070 / Certified by Ecocert Greenlife)
• Acknowledged as a "hip-healthy product" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute®
No plastic sheet
Einsatzbereich / Funktionen
To knot/ binding
Aussehen / Farbe
Auszeichnungen / Gütesiegel
Customer Reviews 0
Write your personal experience with this article now and help others with their purchase decision.
Log in and write review