marsupi® Classic 2.0 - Black (XL)Item number: 144-10-60-004;0
Includes sizing band for adjusting to newborns
Can be used as a hip or front carrier
Tested for babies and toddlers (3,5-15 kg)
100% Cotton (organic cotton)
The intuitive baby carrier with velcro system
Really easy to put on! For all those who want to put their child in a carrier quickly and easily at any time, the marsupi baby carrier is the best choice. It's a particularly lightweight front and hip carrier with a unique velcro system, that enables an orthopedically correct position of the baby. No knots, no buckles, no complicated instructions - outstanding for the first time with a newborn. Tested and approved by fathers and sling sceptics (optimal for babywearing beginners).
Thats how it works: Close the belt of the marsupi and hold the baby in front of the belly. Then pull up the back part of the marsupi between the legs and put both straps over the shoulder to the back. Cross over the straps and then fix them in the front (with the velcro) - done!
The marsupi® Classic 2.0 consists of pure cotton, while the marsupi® Breeze 2.0 additionally has 40% linen, which makes it even lighter and more breathable.
Picking the right size
The sizes overlap generously. So if you are not sure, always choose the smaller size, so that no velcro remains unused.
• Supports the important M-Position®
• Simple and strong velcro system – no knots or buckles!
• Super compact - roles up to fit in most handbags or nappy bags
• Absolutely lightweight (~ 350g)
• Perfect support and optimal weight distribution
• Integrated headrest / neck support
• Includes "sizing band" for adjusting to newborns
• Complies with CEN/TR 16512:2015
• Tested for children with a body weight of 3.5 to 15 kg
• Perfect Age: 0-12 months
• 100% Cotton (organic cotton)
• Acknowledged as a "hip-healthy product" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute®
No plastic sheet
Einsatzbereich / Funktionen
Aussehen / Farbe
Standard model (never out of stock)